Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 

A Quick Update

Greetings, all:

I'm sorry I haven't paid much attention to the blog lately, but I've been busy with other things these past days. However, I have been able to get some painting done and I can now say I have a four regiment Confederate brigade complete with brigadier general (who happens to have more than a passing resemblance to Stonewall Jackson.) I hope to have some pictures up later on today.

I've also started on more Union regiments to make another four regiment brigade. (This is another big push involving the painting of 151 figures.)

I've also managed to paint up 8 25mm Essex viking figures I bought off of Alte Fritz a few weeks ago. I'm not sure if I'll put pictures of those here since they are off topic, but we'll see. (Lots of fun to paint, too.)

Until next time...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?