Sunday, September 17, 2006

 

What's All This?

Greetings:

I intend to use this blog to track my progress in creating wargaming armies using 10mm figures from Old Glory Miniatures (the Grand Scale 10/ Magnificent Little Soldier Co. 10s range.)

Right now, I have two projects going: I'm slowly painting units for the War of Spanish Succession and the American Civil War. Both of these are being created to use with the newly published Field of Battle rules by Brent Oman from Piquet. I'll be posting pictures of the few units I've finished very soon.





Comments:
Welcome to the "Land of Blog". I look forward to seeing what your 10mm figs will look like.


-- Jeff

http://saxe-bearstein.blogspot.com/
 
Thanks, Jeff. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?